|About:||BeeSimulator is a friends & family game that allows you to become a real bee|
|Developer:||Varsav Game Studios S.A.|
|Platforms:||PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Game length:||Each successful playthrough is approx. 4hours|
|Availability:||Digital download on Steam|
|Social:||Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram|
We have created this game for parents and children in a way that will entertain and engage the whole family. The mechanics of the game are easy for children to learn and understand. This interactive story allows players to view the world through the eyes of insects, to learn the customs of bees and the important stages of their lives.
You can choose between three modes in Bee Simulator:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional map that makes the game even more fascinating.
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. A hardworking day awaits you. You will take part in races, collect pollen, face your enemies, help other bees, (if they get in trouble) and perform waggle dances to show the way to your lost sisters. You will also get to know the park that surrounds your home, and all its inhabitants. Your schedule suddenly changes when you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements;
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
VARSAV GAME STUDIOS S.A.
VARSAV Game Studios S.A. concentrates activities in game video area based on own games and applications development and connecting external development teams to the Company. Furthermore, the Company offers advisory services for technological companies. As an additional activity complementing the basic business the Company conducts activities consisting in providing substantive, technological or financial support for projects from entities in the computer games industry.
The Varsav Game Studios team working on the Bee Simulator consists of 18 young and talented specialists who gained experience developing games in such companies as: Vivid Games, CI Games, The Farm51, Bloober Team and Flying Wild Hog. The general idea behind further projects of the studio will be to concentrate on animals world and mix simulators with other genres.
Can I stream BeeSimulator?
Be our guest!
Which languages are available?
Be Simulator will be avaliable in a few languages for example: English, Polish, German…
How can I keep in touch?
For press inquires please contact email@example.com – for all other matters please write to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news and updates.
How is BeeSimulator developed?
BeeSimulator is made with Unreal Engine 4.
VARSAV GAME STUDIOS S.A.
Adres: 00-544 Warszawa, ul. Wilcza 28/10
Tel: 22 100 48 41 Fax: 22 100 42 08